Accomplished Miami Criminal Defense Firm Takes Charge of Your Legal Troubles
Florida attorney experienced at resolving state and federal cases
If you have been arrested or charged with a crime in Miami, or have been notified that you are under investigation, you need to consult an experienced law firm that knows the law and how the courts of Florida work. At the Law Office of Paul J. Donnelly, P.A., we provide our clients with determined, knowledgeable counsel and guidance. We have more than 26 years experience in a wide range of criminal matters, from securities fraud and RICO to drug crimes and DUIs. Once we have been apprised of your legal situation, we will fight tenaciously for your rights and to help you clear your name.
A determined advocate to navigate the criminal justice system
When you’re the subject of a government investigation, it can be a painful, overwhelming experience. You want counsel that understands both the law and your situation, and that will deal with your case with the time and experience it takes to resolve it quickly and for good. At the Law Office of Paul J. Donnelly, P.A. in Miami, you can expect:
- An accurate assessment of your case – We have decades of experience with the laws and courts of Miami, and we can tell you what to expect and what your options are.
- Personal attention – At our firm, we know your case is the most important thing to you, so you can expect one-on-one attention from an experienced, capable attorney who can help you find solutions.
- Aggressive advocacy – With a history of success in the Florida courts, we take pride in trying to achieve for our clients the full benefit of their rights under the law through vigorous representation.
Our principal attorney Paul J. Donnelly has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for high ethical standards and professional ability.
A trusted name in criminal defense, from misdemeanors to white-collar crime
At the Law Office of Paul J. Donnelly, P.A., we have 26 years experience in criminal defense in the Miami metropolitan area, successfully defending the rights and reputations of hundreds of clients from charges as diverse as:
- DUIs – If you are charged with a DUI in Florida, good legal representation can not only keep you out of prison but also save your driver’s license.
- Violent and Drug Crimes – Our firm has a long record of success representing people charged with criminal offenses or felonies for which they faced the potential of decades in prison.
- White Collar Crime – We have a deep background defending clients accused of money laundering, embezzlement, tax fraud and wire or securities fraud.
We also can help resolve immigration-related issues such as visa or passport fraud or charges of illegal reentry.
Contact an accomplished criminal defense attorney to tackle your legal problems
If you’re faced with criminal charges in Miami, reach out to an experienced criminal defense firm to get strong legal representation. Call the Law Office of Paul J. Donnelly, P.A., at 786-347-5315 or contact us online to get the defense you need.